Wednesday, October 13, 2010

what party

so i overcharged a woman by ringing in items she had already bought.
Before she came back to complain a new customer comes by...

new customer: you should get a raise. you're beautiful with brains. you should join a beauty contest. You have great hair, not like those women that dye it and have sick hair. you know what I mean? you're natural and beautiful....

*old angry customer comes back and waits impatiently to get her money back*

new customer: really you deserve a raise every day!

me: i don't think this woman agrees with you....




drunk customer: hey gorgeous. can i have your number so i can take you out to dinner?

me: maybe if you come back sober

drunk customer: hahaha... you got me. no but seriously, give me your number, there's a party.

me: what party?

drunk customer: well... there COULD be a party....

No comments:

Post a Comment