Wednesday, August 18, 2010

ode to a breakup

*scanner gun not working, so I smash it against the counter a couple times before ringing the items through*

customer (with curly black matted wig not properly placed on his head): you going through a divorce or something?



customer wondering if my till is open: are you available?
me: only recently




customer: you're not even trying and you're beautiful. can i take you out for dinner at the old spagghetti factory?

me: aww that's really sweet, but i just ended a relationship

customer: your exboyfriend is an idiot. *leans over to customer behind him*
that's crazy. She's a goddess. What's your work schedule so I can come in and buy one item from you at a time?

2 comments:

  1. <3.

    Sometimes I wish I worked at your work, just so I can have these hilarious interactions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. honey.. don't work there. trust me. live through me.

    ReplyDelete